Of course it is imperative after such an outbreak to have a deep clean throughout your school or business, but A&M believe that prevention is better than than cure. Neglected ventilation systems and kitchen ducts that have not been cleaned for some time possess a build up of grease and bacteria. This combined with airflow obstruction can be a dangerous combination:
- Do not delay a deep kitchen until the last minute, as neglected kitchens and ventilation systems will increase the speed at which viruses and germs spread.
- If many areas get hit with the virus at same time in your area, it may result limited resources and critical delays.
- Good hygienic practices such as regular hand washing, wiping and sanitizing of services are important also.
- If you suspect yourself or others of having the virus it is better to stay at home and seek medical advice rather than putting other people at risk.
- More general help and advice concerning disease control can also be found at www.cdc.gov/
Contact A&M today to receive a quote and book a deep kitchen clean, or get further advise.